Jesus Listens: Daily Devotional Prayers of Peace, Joy, and Hope
When your days feel overwhelming and your life is anxious and stressed, you can find peace and hope in Jesus. In Jesus Listens Note-Taking Edition by Sarah Young, author of Jesus Calling, you'll find a 365-day devotional prayer book with Scripture and space on each day to write your thoughts and prayers. Each entry helps you find confidence to come to God in all circumstances with short, heartfelt prayers based on Scripture.
God desires a relationship with you through continual conversation--prayer. Jesus Listens Note-Taking Edition can serve as your prayer journal, empowering you to pray daily, whether it's your only prayer for the day or simply a jump-starter to your own prayers.
Jesus Listens is ideal for those who:
- Are going through difficult times and looking for rest and hope
- Are busy with life's demands, but want to grow their prayer life
- Are not sure how to pray
- Have been praying for years but want a closer relationship with God
The biblical basis for each prayer in Jesus Listens is given at the end of each entry so you can continually return to God's promises in Scripture. Jesus Listens Note-Taking Edition includes:
- Space on each page to record your personal reflections and prayer lists
- 365 days of Bible-based prayers
- Scripture references with emphasis on words quoted directly from the Bible
- A beautifully designed interior
- A ribbon marker to hold your place
Whether you gift Jesus Listens Note-Taking Edition or pick it up yourself to establish a more consistent prayer practice, this devotional journal will greatly enrich your prayer. By praying Scripture through this daily devotional prayer book, you'll experience how intentional prayer connects you to God, changes your heart, and can even move mountains.
This special edition is sure to be a favorite. The cover has a striking, contemporary yet classic design, along with written-out Scripture verses, and journaling space on every page.
Material: Textured Gray Leathersoft
Author: Sarah Young