Praying the Scriptures Journal: Trusting God with Your Children
As parents, we always worry if we’re doing enough for our children, but there’s one thing we can do no matter where we are in our parenting journey: pray. With a grace-filled approach and a warm, personal style, bestselling author Jodie Berndt gives you the tools and the encouragement you need to pray intentionally for your children.
This unique interactive journal, based on the bestseller Praying the Scriptures for Your Children, is an invitation to ignite your faith by praying for your children.
Along the way, you’ll discover firsthand how using the Bible to shape your desires and requests opens the door to God's provision—and frees you from things like worry and fear in your parenting. You can finally take comfort in knowing that no matter how far away your kids may be, they are never out of His reach.
Filled with biblical insights, compelling prayer principles, and prompts to direct you and deepen your faith, Praying the Scriptures Journal offers you a way to powerfully influence your children’s lives. This interactive journal also includes:
- Focused areas of prayer, including faith, character, safety, relationships, the future, and more
- Encouraging quotes from Praying the Scriptures for Your Children, Praying the Scriptures for Your Teens, and Praying the Scriptures for Your Adult Children
- Timeless Scripture verses that go along with the topic of each section
- Journaling prompts for personal processing, along with plenty of space for notes
- Short prayers to help you start praying for your children
Berndt reminds us that there can be no greater privilege than partnering with Him, through our prayers, to accomplish His best purposes in the lives of the people we love.
Author: Jodie Berndt