The Anti-Inflammatory Cookbook
The Anti-Inflammatory Cookbook lays the foundation for understanding the relationship between inflammation and diet.
Diseases such as cancer, diabetes, arthritis, and heart disease might cause discomfort through inflammation; this book helps you reduce and manage inflammation by being prepared, having helpful equipment, and maintaining the right mindset.
Inside, you will find:
- Recipes for snacks, sides, meals, and desserts that will keep your mind and body feeling good
- Tools and techniques for using a slow cooker, air fryer, blender, and more in order to prepare a great meal
- A foundation for understanding the relationship between inflammation and diet
- Tips for choosing quality ingredients to make a delicious meal without compromising taste, texture, or nutrition
- A complete guide on how to focus on fruits and vegetables, whole grains, plant-based proteins, fatty fish, and other ingredients high in natural antioxidants and polyphenols, including coffee.
The Anti-Inflammatory Cookbook makes clear that when you eat better, you feel better!
Author: Krissy Carbo
Pages: 224, hardcover